If you are not feeling well, have a fever, or have traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment (at least 14 days out).
- We offer curbside, drop-off, and in-person appointments.
- All clients and staff inside the building are required to wear a mask (covering both your mouth and nose). AT THIS TIME this also applies to vaccinated clients.
- Only ONE masked client is allowed inside per patient. Due to our small building, in order to avoid overcrowding and maintain social distancing, only one individual can accompany the pet into the exam room. We will still be offering curbside appointments as an alternative option.
- We ask that all clients continue to call when you arrive to check in. Please make sure to bring a working cell phone to your appointment. Once we are ready for you, we will call you to come inside. To keep appointment times on track, please make sure that you are ready to come in when we call you. If you need to walk your pet, etc., please do so before checking in for your appointment.
- For medication refills, we ask that you continue to call first and prepay. Product pick up will not change at this time.
If there is an emergency or urgent matter we recommend, as always, that you seek emergency care at:
Dogwood Emergency Center (804-716-4700) or Virginia Veterinary Center (804-353-9000).
Please visit our Facebook page for the latest updates.